Our experienced projects team can provide valuable insight into the best products to use for your project. We will come out to you for an initial project scope visit to better understand your objectives and outcomes. We can then engage with your project team, health and safety, infection control and clinicians to recommend suitable products. We’ll even conduct a site audit for you to individually scope product suitability at each location!
Installation & Maintenance
Space is at a premium in every healthcare environment. That’s why Debetrek will endeavour to complete as much assembly work off-site as possible. Our off-site assembly area allows us to keep waste and extra personnel away from your clinical environment.
Our experienced service technicians have fantastic communication skills and will work with each individual business unit to arrange installation times suitable. We know how important infection control is in the healthcare sector so we endeavour to take all reasonable steps to minimise waste and dust throughout the installation timeline.
No matter how small or large your project, you can rest easy knowing you have the leader in IT hardware installations on the job!
Caring for patients is now a ‘hand-in-glove’ relationship between the care provider and supporting devices. Majority of clinical workflows now involve interaction with devices. Should devices fail the clinical workflow is compromised, risks to patient safety increase, productivity decreases and expensive assets are idol.
Debetrek’s preventive maintenance and service offerings provide you the best possible level of certainty that devices and equipment will be:
- Available and in optimum condition when needed to support care providers;
- In service to increase operational efficiency by reducing downtime;
- Functioning to a level that avoids the use of alternative workflows when devices are out-of-service;
- In an optimum condition to maximise product life and reduce total cost of ownership;
- Serviced in accordance with checks and balances specific to each type of device (powered cart, non-powered cart, wall mount, desk mount, etc.) – See attached Service Checklists;
- Serviced by a trained and certified technician;
- Supported by a call centre and service team to provide end-users and local support staff with advice and expertise to get devices back in-service asap.
- Supported by on-site spare parts to provide ‘hot-swap’ capability to reduce down-time and minimise support costs.